Everyone can have an active part in Grace Dental and Medical Missions through prayer. Paul’s simple request to the believers in Thessalonica was: “Brethren, pray for us” (I Thessalonians 5:25). That is our request too as we work to take the Gospel to people around the world and help missionaries plant new churches.
We look to individuals and local churches who are interested in missions and medical missions in particular to join with us in the spiritual battle to take the Gospel to other countries. We ask for you prayers in the following areas:
- That we would be allowed by foreign governments to enter their countries to conduct dental and medical clinics and give out the Gospel. (Colossians 4:3)
- That doors would open for dental and medical clinics in limited access countries where preaching the Gospel is officially opposed.
- That we would effectively preach the Word of God and that it would have “free course” (2 Thessalonians 3:1) among its hearers.
- That we would “open [our] mouth boldly” to proclaim the Gospel at every opportunity. (Ephesians 6:19)
- That we would be faithful “ambassadors for Christ” before those who do not know Him. (II Corinthians 5:20)
- That prayer supporters would be faithful in praying as they labor with us in the work of the ministry.
The Apostle Paul not only asked believers to pray for him and his team, but he himself prayed much for those who supported him and his ministry. Be assured that we do likewise and uplift those who have a part in this ministry, whether through prayer, financial gifts, or hands-on participation in mission activities.