Please join us as GDMMissions seeks to establish a permanent medical clinic among the Dendi people of Benin, West Africa. The purpose of the Benin Clinic is to contribute to the spiritual and physical health of the people of northern Benin. The clinic will facilitate medical services, education, evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training under the oversight of missionaries and local pastors, while operating closely with the local Baptist church in Bofo.
Everyone can have an active part in the Benin Clinic Project through prayer. Paul’s simple request to the believers in Thessalonica was: “Brethren, pray for us” (I Thessalonians 5:25). That is our request too as we work to take the Gospel to northern Benin and to help missionaries plant new churches.
We look to individuals and local churches who are interested in missions, and medical missions in particular, to join with us in the spiritual battle to take the Gospel to northern Benin through the Benin Clinic Project. We ask for your prayers in the following areas:
- That we would be allowed by the Benin Government to continue conducting dental and medical clinics and to give out the Gospel. (Colossians 4:3)
- That we would effectively preach the Word of God and that it would have “free course” (2 Thessalonians 3:1) among its hearers.
- That we would “open [our] mouth boldly” to proclaim the Gospel at every opportunity. (Ephesians 6:19)
- That we would be faithful “ambassadors for Christ” before those who do not know Him. (II Corinthians 5:20)
- That prayer supporters would be faithful in praying as they partner with us in the work of the ministry.
The Apostle Paul not only asked believers to pray for him and his team, but he himself prayed much for those who supported him and his ministry. Be assured that we do likewise and uplift those who have a part in this ministry, whether through prayer, financial gifts, or hands-on participation in mission activities.
For more information on this project, go to the website at beninclinic.com